Thursday 23 October 2014

Nerdy Shampoo Dilemma


I still cant believe my L'Oreal EverSleek shampoo is out and Luxola stopped shipping this product to Malaysia :c And when I found out that our Watsons don't carry this shampoo line anymore, it felt worst. I'm telling you, it was dramatic = ='

Anyways, I have to wash my hair still...so on Monday, I made a trip to Watsons and scouted around like a hyena looking for THE perfect dupe of my EverSleek T_T As you can tell in the picture above, I found the replacement that not only has the similar properties, but also the similar colour hahaha!

This Watsons Argan Oil Shampoo is also free from Paraben, Mineral Oil, Silicone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Colorant. I'll give this a go! Hopefully this is as good as EverSleek or better :) And if this doesn't work, I'll have to pick up a few tubes of the EverSleek when I visit Singapore soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment